Congratulations to Brandy K. (Canada) and Jayme I. (AR). They were the winners of our last contest and will be receiving DVD's of The Departed and Babel.
The next contest features several of DivaSoulSista's favorites from last year, two award-winning films: Dreamgirls and The Last King of Scotland. Dreamgirls was truly a dream-like experience for Jennifer Hudson who scored a slew of awards, including the Academy Award, for her supporting role as Effie. After an impressive career, veteran actor Forest Whitaker received even more acclaim and awards for his powerful turn as dictator Idi Amin. He also won the Best Actor Academy Award for his performance.
TWO lucky winners will receive copies of those DVDs and the item of their choice from the DivaSoulSista store.
- Long before it was a movie, DreamGirls was a hit Broadway musical. How many Tony Awards did the original musical win? *
- Forest Whitaker played real-life dictator Idi Amin in The Last King of Scotland. What African nation did Amin govern? *
- If you were to win this contest, which item would you pick from the DivaSoulSista Store?
Answer all three questions and send them to email@example.com.
The subject of the email should be: DVD Giveaway.
Please include your full name and complete address. Winners will be selected on from all of the correct entries submitted. A winner will be selected on May 12, 2007.
* If you are having trouble with the answers, they can be found by reading DivaSoulSista's review of that movie.
** There is no right or wrong answer for this one! LOL! and 'Whatever' is not an item in the DivaSoulSista Store!!!Rules:
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- You can enter no more than once a day.
- If you are the winner of the contest, you will be ineligible for any other contest for a period of 60 days.
- WInners will be selected at random from all correct entries.
- You must answer both questions correctly.